Hello and welcome to my website. Given the power of the internet I feel that I have been given the opportunity hold the largest exhibition of my railway artwork that has ever been staged and I hope that you enjoy the experience of browsing through the galleries of illustrations.
My website designer has warned me that because the content of this site is graphically very intensive the main image pages may take a short while to download depending upon your connection speed.
If you go to the “About Me” page you will learn a little about my lifetime fascination with railways and something of my technique and the care which has been taken with each picture to ensure authenticity. The pictures on display are all locations from the West Country. The time line spans nearly a century and I am sure that you will find something here that will delight and fascinate you. Please re-visit this site again as my intention is to update it frequently.
If you would like to purchase a print there is an order form available on the “Contact” page for you to printout, complete and send to me. I look forward to hearing from you and if you would like to contact me then plase feel free to send an email.
Simon Bowditch GRA.
FRAMED ORIGINAL FOR SALE: Oakhill Brewery Railway Click here for more details
Commision 1: GWR “Queen&rdquo” Class 2-2-2 Tender Locomotive No. 118 “Prince Christian” and GWR “Metro”Class 2-4-0 Tank Locomotive No. 617 are seen at the West end of Bristol Temple meads Station circa 1900
- Previous updates:
- Gallery 2 reference 0011/2: Taunton Castle at Forty Steps*
- Gallery 2 reference 0012/2: The Exe Railway Bridge*
- Commissions: The 4709 project & Sowerby Bridge Shed 1950
- Gallery 1 reference 0010/1: Masbury Halt*
- Gallery 1 reference 009/1: Three Gauges at Burlescombe*
- Gallery 1 reference 008/1: Morning Express – Maiden Newton 1957*
- Gallery 1 reference 007/1: Running Rights –Warminster 1935*
- Commissions: Difazio Motorcycles.
- Gallery 1 reference 006/1: Country Connections, Witham 1904 *
- * Potential customers are advised that these prints are produced in a new size which is as follows:
- Paper size: 17"(432mm) X 12" (306mm)
- Image size: 14 7/16" (367mm) X 6 9/16" (166mm)
Commision 2: L&NWR, Webb “Teutonic” Class Compound 2-4-0 Tender Locomotive No.1302 “Oceanic” poses on a turntable.
Gallery 2 addition ref 0013/2 A Wren in Vallis Vale