3.49pm departure from Wells (Tucker Street)

Former G.W.R. 57XX 0-6-0 Pannier Tank No. 8795 leaves Wells (Tucker Street) Station with the 2.45pm service from Yatton to Witham in the summer of 1958. The railway closed to passengers in September 1963 and the last remains of the railway in Wells were swept away with the construction of the A39 relief road now named Strawberry Way.
Site reference 0015/2
Framed original still available - contact for details